WWW.SKULLFORGESCENICS.ETSY.COM

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Skeleton Archers

All the bows are strung and the Red Rain Host is finished:

 

These guys were a lot of fun to put together and paint. If I can find any more of those classic skeletons, I'll definitely add to the unit. If it gets large enough maybe I'll even add some command models.




 

If you missed the assembly article, you can check it out here:

Modeling: Skeleton Archers

And the tutorial for stringing the bows is here:
Modeling Tutorial: Bow Strings

'Til next time!

2 comments:

  1. They turned out great!

    I managed to build the only one skellie remains I had after reading your article - will be posted shortly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Those are phenomenal, thanks for the tutorial. Goes right into my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. Any comments containing links will not be approved and will be marked as spam.