WWW.SKULLFORGESCENICS.ETSY.COM

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Real Skweel

I took a break from the undead to knock out Skweel Gnawtooth. I converted my own version of the character a while back, which you can see here, but Andreas Massonne as kind enough to send me the actual Skweel model. It's been in my project queue for a about a year, so it's nice to finally finish him. Now I have one in my Clan Skryre colors and one in Clan Pestilens colors.

 

 

The only thing I changed on the model was the warp lash. The original whip had a bend to it that i didn't really care for. It was just a weird pose, so I clipped out the middle section and replaced it with a length of floral wire.


 

I played with the angle of the whip a little and when I was satisfied I drilled out the hand and the lash to pin the whip in place.



 

Here are the detail insets, a little larger and uncropped:

 


 

'Til next time!

6 comments:

  1. CHanging the wip is a great touch as it realy looks like it's moving. Nicely Done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always happy to help, your projects bring a smile to my old leadhead self everytime :)

    regards Andreas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the extension adds some movement and character. Nice job.

    FMB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love it, the mod just brings it to life.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. Any comments containing links will not be approved and will be marked as spam.